Certificate in Business Administration Online
The Washington Online Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration consists of five courses and can help you take initial steps toward furthering your business education and creating opportunities in the business world.
With relevant foundational topics like introduction to business, management, marketing, economics, and business law, you’ll gain the knowledge that can be applied across various industries while studying on your schedule. The curriculum gives an overview of essential areas that are relevant to business leaders and decision-makers. This program offers 15-college credits from a regionally accredited institution.
Students will complete the following courses to earn the Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration
Tuition Cost: $ 999 or $ 99.90 x 10 months on the installment plan.
This certificate may appeal to those who wish to:
- Be promoted from an individual contributor to a management or leadership role
- Expand business education for a career in business
- Earn college credits from a regionally accredited institution that may apply toward an associate or bachelor’s degree
- Entrepreneurs that want to open and operate a business
- Are considering a career change and desire to work in the corporate world
Our fully accredited Information Technology continuing education curriculum is designed to develop strengths, skills, and knowledge in crucial areas of information technology via a dynamic challenge-based learning approach. The knowledge and skills gained in our IT programs are valuable to employers in an increasingly sophisticated employment market that is growing rapidly.
What you Get
- Online digital textbook access and comprehensive online resources and assessments
- Access to highly qualified instructors that are experts in the field
- Freedom to complete courses at your own speed in a self-paced learning format
- Personalized career counseling
- Access to MyPlan and résumé builder.
According to usnews.com, an additional 151,000 business operations manager jobs will need to be filled by 2024. SOURCE: http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/business-operations-manager (May 6, 2016).
Washington Online is fully accredited by the Middle States Association (MSA) CESS, and recognized by the US Department of Education and CHEA.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Request a Brochure Today!
Washington Online Learning Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning